Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 1- "Good Morning Toledo"

Okay, here we go. I am going to attempt to take a photograph everyday to show 'my perspective today' for that day. I was inspired by DaNella Auten to try this. Her blog failed miserably. It wasn't bad it just didn't do the whole picture a day thing. Once I get the hang of this thing it should only take a few minutes to accomplish in a day. It is a challenge to keep me in the photograph mode and out of routine. I now own a Palm Pre so I carry a camera everywhere I go. Handy little contraption that I fell in love with before I even got it.
Enough background...this is the first post and I believe it was Tuesday 6-8-2010. I entitle it: "Good Morning Toledo" Quite inspiring isn't it? So good morning photo enthusiasts, it is day one of an adventure that may only end when electronics fail us.

2 comments:

DaNella Auten said...

gasp dising me.... lol oh well. Glad I could inspire you.

Web Designer said...

Geesh - A little harsh on poor DaNella don't ya think?? Lol. I like the idea - liked it with DaNella and like it here as well! You may need some help with that palm pre addiction of yours though. I'm growing more and more concerned by the day. Kiddng! Good luck with the blog - it's cool!