Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8- "The Road I Traveled Less"


The shot is so cool!!! I love how my Palm Pre camera adjusts to the light and you see it on the screen. I've gotten some sweet shots just experimenting. Tuesday morning 6-15-2010 was drab. Nothing really stuck out as photo-worthy until I pointed up and saw the scene on the screen. I could only hope it captured what I saw. The long road ahead was just a huge bonus. I almost missed out on every shot I saw. It was a day where you almost had to stop and catch the shot before it went away. Kind of like life, you have to use the opportunities given you or you lose the chance. A sunset/rise only lasts 30 seconds or so before the shot is lost. God opens doors all the time but sometimes it's only for a certain time while a heart is ready. It could be a person you never met and may never see again having a conversation with you. God may hint loudly that you should discuss their relationship with God. Use that opportunity!

No comments: